Friday, March 9, 2018

Day 9: The Lake

I have always been more of a "hotel" girl in the past.  When we would go on vacations, they never included camping or being in nature too much, but that is changing.  A few years ago, one of my BFF's (Sarah Lee) invite me to their camper for a weekend of camping (not tent camping, camper camping).  I was a little skeptical, not really knowing what to expect-- but I went.  I FELL IN LOVE WITH CAMPING and the LAKE!!!!  Fast forward about 9 months and we bought our own camper, just a few spots down from my BFF and her family.  During the spring -fall we spend almost every weekend at the camper.  At the camper, we fish, take naps, go on boat rides, read magazines, and just sit and be still.  We are heading to the camper for the first time since October tomorrow- and I couldn't be more happy!!!!

2 comments: