Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Day 14: My Hubby

I think I mentioned in an earlier post that I am married to my Jr. High sweetheart.  We started "going together" on February 26, 1991 (that was a long time ago). We had our ups and downs, but were together almost the whole time. We have been married for almost 19 years.   I have spent over 27 years of my life with Shawn by my side.   We have not always had the perfect relationship, but we have ALWAYS loved each other with our whole hearts.  We have been through some hard times:  infertility and death of my and dad --- and some great times:  adoption of both of our kids, job promotions, and just living life together.  There is no one in the world I would rather do life with-- Here is to many, many more years with the love of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment