Thursday, March 8, 2018

Day 8: Baby Boy Creed

I have some exciting news to share (some of you already know).  I have a new NEPHEW.   He was born on Christmas Day and officially was adopted into our family on January 1, 2018.  My sister, and my only sibling, has been praying for a baby for over 10 years.  Her love of newborns started while she was young and continued into her job as a NICU nurse-- she LOVES babies.  She has never experienced the life of having a newborn baby (boy is it tough). She has a step-daughter and another son that is adopted, but she got him at 18 months-- hence her yearning for a newborn.   Our family was formed through adoption and we know the impact it can have on each and every family. 

He is the light of our family, the answer to years of prayers, and the perfect cousin to my children.  I can't wait to spoil him, give him smooches (even when he is too old to like them), and watch him grow up.  Welcome to the family CREED-- I hope you are read for a wild ride!

2 comments:

  1. Adoption is just such an AMAZING thing!! He's adorable!! (And you're never too old for smooches from your auntie!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so big in this picture! Yay for adoption and Creed!

    ReplyDelete