Sunday, March 4, 2018

Day 4: Family Time

I like to use Sundays as a day of rest and preparation for the week to come.  Today we spent the morning worshipping our Lord and Savior at Christ Church of Oronogo. It always puts me in the right mind and spirit when I go to church with my family.  After that, was a quick trip to Sam's Club (one of my favorite places in the world).  Once our car was unloaded and lunch was eaten, it was family nap time (aka- mom and dad nap and our kids veg out).  I love to take a nap on Sundays since I don't usually get to any other day.  As for the rest of the day . . . who knows-- maybe playing board games, taking our bird Tweety out for some fresh air, family movie night--- whatever it is, it will be with my family and will be exactly what I need for the week ahead.  Here's to another great week!

1 comment: