Thursday, March 15, 2018

Day 15: Spring Break

In our house, we never go on big extravagant vacations for spring break. It is usually a time to relax and spend time together.  This year I am going to:

  • sleep in everyday (YAY!)
  • take my kids to the park
  • spend a few days at the lake
  • volleyball practice X2
  • shopping with Mak
  • visiting the Wildlife Museum in Springfield
  • getting my hair highlighted (finally)
  • turning 41 on the 21st
  • spending the day with friends in Arkansa shopping
Well, it looks like a fun and relaxing list-- bring on spring break!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday!!! Your spring break plans sound like true winners to me! I'm always exhausted when we come back from a vacation...and they are never extravagant either, just being gone wears the body and soul out! You chose wisely! Hope you like your hair! I need to get mine redone too!

    ReplyDelete