Friday, March 30, 2018

Day 30: Clearing the Clutter

My friend Sarah is having an epic garage sale this weekend. They are going to be doing some remodeling in their house and have decided to remove the clutter.  Watching her process has made me reflect on my "clutter". If you look at my house, things look pretty much in order, BUT I am a stuffer.  When people come over I might hide junk in a basket or behind a pillow.  The outside appearance is super tidy, but behind the scenes it is a different story.  I sometimes feel like my life is like that.  I have a bunch of "clutter" that I just shove places, never really dealing with it or putting it in the correct place.  I like to think that I am a constant work in progress and give myself a little grace.  I am hoping to continue to clear out my clutter for new experiences, activities, and people to be added to my life.  I hope you have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment