Thursday, March 8, 2018

Day 7: Bible Study and Buddies

I have been part of a women's bible study for a few years.  We meet on Wednesday nights at CCO and we have a great time.  After attending Encounter (a woman's retreat), our class began.  We have continued with the same group, plus or minus a few for many years.  Our "leader, Deanna" is at the heart of the group.  She is the most Godly woman I know and brings such wisdom to the table.  The group is my life line to truth, scripture, friendship, and peace.  These ladies have prayed for me and come to my side when my mom died, they have rejoiced with me when my nephew Creed was born, and they have laughed with me more times that I can count.  I truly have a "tribe" of women that are always in my court. I thank God each time we meet that he has put them into my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment