Thursday, March 29, 2018

Day 28: Wednesday Night

Today is Wednesday and on Wednesday's during the school year we attend church in the evening.  Sarah Lee and I help with check in at Christ Church of Oronogo with the 5-8 grade students. We greet them and chat with them as they check in.  It is super fun and being with my BFF for an hour is another bonus.  After that I head to my bible study class. I think I have mentioned it before, but I have the BEST group of ladies that I learn with on Wednesday nights.  We come from all walks and backgrounds, but we have become a steady group of encouragement to one another. We know how to laugh and have a good time, when to be serious, and serious about learning about the Lord. I am so thankful for my Wednesday night ladies so I can come and connect to women and God at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment