Monday, March 12, 2018

Day 10: Weekends

I LOVE the weekends.  That being said, I love my job, I love Monday-Friday's, but there is just something about the weekend that puts a spring in my step.  As a working mom, I feel the tug to be good at my job, be a good mom and a good wife.  When the weekend rolls around, it is family time.  We try to sleep in, play games, go to the park, eat out, and usually do a movie night (my Makayla is a movie nut).  I take the weekend to re-energize myself for the week and reconnect with those I love so much!  How was your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. It was actually a good weekend. Naps, playdates not at my house, slumber party for Paisley, work completed, church, and movies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very relaxing...I watched basketball with my husband all weekend!!

    ReplyDelete